Definition of PET PEEVE
What’s effed up,though, is I shorten peoples names all the time. I do it to my BFF, Robin , all the time. I constantly call her Rob or Robs, I don’t do it on purpose and I know she doesn’t like it, but it’s done out of love.
Well tough because it’s my birthday and I am the center of my universe. Just kidding, if it is your birthday, hope it’s great
I am 40 today. Holy crap how did that happen. I remember going to see Life of Brian when I was 7 and now I’m freaking 40
I went out to dinner with Robin and The Poppy last night. A mini babe con if you will. Today I am having a spa day with my mom. Massage, facial and something else but I forget what.
I can’t believe I’m old.
it’s me I don’t know if you remember me. My name is Rachel I go by Libragirl on this blog. I use to blog here more often but I’ve been going through some crap and you don’t need to hear me whine about being depressed all the time.
so to counteract my funk
You’re gonna grab yourself a banner. If you don’t like the one I’ve used in this post, you can find another one here.
2.) You’re gonna post that banner and then tell us all something that you really like
love about yourself (thus, the “self-love” portion of our program).
3.) Ask or beg your readers to post one thing that they too love about you!!! If your blog friends are nice, you shouldn’t have to beg…much.
4.) Enjoy yourself and spread the love by doing this on your blog! If you want to, drop me a line or a trackback so that I know you participated too!
so what do I love about myself. Well I love that no matter what I keep doing. I don’t want to do anything (depression remember) but I make myself move and go out.
now, tell me what you love about me. Please and thank you.
I am clever, but I’m not as clever as others
I am smart, but not as smart as I act
I am funny but if you don’t “get” me, then I’m not
I am sarcastic but I’m not mean
sometime my sarcasm and my funny coincide
I’m not popular, but I will stick by my friends till they can’t be stuck by anymore
I am popular because I have several really close friends and other friends that I want to be better friends with.
I am happy but I’m not
I am depressed but not in the same sense that others are
I am me. Take me or leave me (Rent alert)
You get what you see and you see what you get. If you like me awesome, if you don’t most likely I won’t realize it or care. If I don’t like you, most likely you won’t realize it until I tell you, which I won’t do. I won’t purposely hurt feelings except if you hurt one of my kids or friends.
I AM ME I like me I hope you do as well
You Are A Plane
You are ultra modern and futuristic. You embrace technology.
You like to live a fast paced life. You don’t like to wait around much.
You are a jet setter who loves to travel far and travel often
You are quite fearless. You are not plagued by common phobias.
Your Glamour Icon Is Sensual
Beauty is nothing other than the promise of happiness.
You Are High Heeled Boots
You are incredibly sexy. There’s no way you could hide it, so you just flaunt it.
You are a naturally talented flirt. You make everyone feel fascinating and attractive.
You have a wild streak. You like to have fun, and your idea of fun is pretty outrageous.
You dare to be yourself and life courageously. People respect you for it.
Your Observation Skills Get A B-
Your senses are pretty sharp (okay, most of the time)
And it takes something big to distract you!
Your Rockstar Name Is: Brooklyne Scorpion
B – Bed size: Queen
C – Chore You Hate: dishes
D – Dad’s Name: daddy
E – Essential Start Your Day Item: caffeine usually soda since I don’t like coffee
F – Favorite Actor: Neil Patrick Harris
G – Gold or Silver: Gold
H – Height: 5’4″ but I tell people 5’4 1/2
I – Instrument (s) you play: does the belly of a 4 year old count
K – Kid(s): none
L – Like: a lot of things
M – Mom’s Name: mommy
N – Nickname: Rachel
O – Overnight Hospital Stay Other Than Birth: meningitis when I was 7 months old
P – Pet Peeve: stupid people
Q – Quote that you like: Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw
S – Siblings: two older
T – Time You Wake Up: to fucking early
U – Useful tool: hammer
V – Vegetable that you dislike: brussel sprouts
W – Ways you run late: the computer distracts me in the morning
X – X-rays You’ve Had: teeth, shoulder, ankle
Y – Yummy Foods You Make: pasta, stuffed mushrooms and some other stuff
Z – Zodiac: Libra.
I got tagged by Sharon over at MomGenerations. I met her at the Hot Blogger Calendar meet up last October and she is awesome. For this meme you have to list 10 honest things about yourself.
1. I will do anything for my family. Of course I will, why wouldn’t I. But I’ve said before, I am redonkulously close to my family so they ALWAYS COME FIRST
2. I will do anything for my friends, until they burn me. Then they can fuck off. I found out last night, someone I consider a friend has been talking about me behind my back and being really really two-faced. I don’t have enough info to confront her, but it makes me leary to talk to her now.
3. I complain about my job, A LOT but when I am able to do it, I like it a lot. I like going to Court and watching trials, I like arguing w/ attorneys and even settling claims if it’s worth it.
4. I don’t like that I get credit when a case comes back in “my” favor. I didn’t do anything to win a case. The attorney did. They deserve the credit. All I did is stand by the opinion that someone was a faker
5. I hate talking on the phone. I will talk to you if you call, but I prefer texting or email. I spend 8 hours a day on the phone at work and when I get home, I don’t want to answer the phone I will let it go to my machine and not answer. if it’s important, text me and tell me you have to talk to me…then i will answer the phone.
6. I really wish they would announce where TC is going to be in Santa Fe. Robin found out that most hotels in the historic district are booked so we booked the hotel already,thinking we can cancel if it’s not the right area.
7. But my dad got us 2 free nights at the hilton so wOOT!
8. I have the worst sense of direction in the world. I have a gps and still get lost because I don’t know my left from my right when I need to turn
9. But, If I know where I am going – I can give directions because I use landmarks and street names so it’s easier to see.
10. I was probably supposed to do me revealing stuff for this but it is 6:21 in the morning and this is supposed to be my COMPUTER FREE WEEKEND See how well that worked out for me.
I forgot I was supposed to tag people – I don’t wanna look to see who didn’t do this and who did – so TAG YOU’RE IT