I am taking this from Sarah and Sarcastica but am doing it a little different. I am going to do one thing at a time and just write about that. I am hoping that thinking about this will help get me out of my funk.
The kids make me happy
- hearing them laugh until they get hiccups ( the princess)
- hearing them get so excited they can barely talk (NE and LN)
- answering the phone and it being one of the kids asking me to come over or to tell me good news
- running hugs and kisses from any of them
- remembering when NE was a baby and weighed more then the turkey at Thanksgiving
- remembering the first time I saw the kids ever
- knowing that if I am upset I can go see the kids and am guaranteed to laugh because they are silly
- knowing they will usually give me hugs when I need it.