because I can’t get this into coherent thoughts
- I was playing computer games this morning on my laptop (apparently you can play for an hour free and then decide if you want to buy the game – awesome) when all of a sudden I was like – holy crap Michael Jackson is dead. It was a total wtf moment. – mainly because I haven’t voluntarily listened to an MJ song since Thriller. I only listened if I heard him on the radion (which I don’t listen to anymore, thank’s i-pod) on MTV, which use to play videos, or if his music was in a movie. so total WTF moment -I don’t care he’s dead
- I have been playing a lot of computer games – mainly hidden object games (king.com or bigfish.com) and have been using up the battery on my computer a lot
- I was gonna go to A/C today but then realized I don’t feel like driving. My sister and the Princess will probably come here and hang out and we will bbq and watch fireworks
- I read a book yesterday. I might try that again since I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon. I love Amazon
- I have to go to Target (again)
- I have to go to the Apple Store and return something.
And that’s it for now.
Have a great 4th or Saturday depending on where you are.