I got tagged by Sharon over at MomGenerations. I met her at the Hot Blogger Calendar meet up last October and she is awesome. For this meme you have to list 10 honest things about yourself.
1. I will do anything for my family. Of course I will, why wouldn’t I. But I’ve said before, I am redonkulously close to my family so they ALWAYS COME FIRST
2. I will do anything for my friends, until they burn me. Then they can fuck off. I found out last night, someone I consider a friend has been talking about me behind my back and being really really two-faced. I don’t have enough info to confront her, but it makes me leary to talk to her now.
3. I complain about my job, A LOT but when I am able to do it, I like it a lot. I like going to Court and watching trials, I like arguing w/ attorneys and even settling claims if it’s worth it.
4. I don’t like that I get credit when a case comes back in “my” favor. I didn’t do anything to win a case. The attorney did. They deserve the credit. All I did is stand by the opinion that someone was a faker
5. I hate talking on the phone. I will talk to you if you call, but I prefer texting or email. I spend 8 hours a day on the phone at work and when I get home, I don’t want to answer the phone I will let it go to my machine and not answer. if it’s important, text me and tell me you have to talk to me…then i will answer the phone.
6. I really wish they would announce where TC is going to be in Santa Fe. Robin found out that most hotels in the historic district are booked so we booked the hotel already,thinking we can cancel if it’s not the right area.
7. But my dad got us 2 free nights at the hilton so wOOT!
8. I have the worst sense of direction in the world. I have a gps and still get lost because I don’t know my left from my right when I need to turn
9. But, If I know where I am going – I can give directions because I use landmarks and street names so it’s easier to see.
10. I was probably supposed to do me revealing stuff for this but it is 6:21 in the morning and this is supposed to be my COMPUTER FREE WEEKEND See how well that worked out for me.
I forgot I was supposed to tag people – I don’t wanna look to see who didn’t do this and who did – so TAG YOU’RE IT