So I asked The Princess of the Universe to interview me. Her questions were hard and she spelled favorite with a U in it. That’s just silly. My spell check refused to say it was right.
1. Did you ever actually clean out your car? Yes, I did – it has since gotten messy again. I tend to just throw stuff in the back seat. Right now in my back seat is my back for school, my bag for work, my pocketbook (yes, I leave my pocketbook in my car, I park in my garage) a car seat, a bag of stuff for the car (napkins, wipes, stuff like that) a bag w/ food for dinner at school. (I posted a few weeks ago that I needed to do that and some other stuff, that’s the only thing I got done)
2. What is your favorite Broadway Show?? And why?
Rent – I saw it on Broadway 24x I love the music and the story. But I am a huge broadway fan – I will see almost anything.
3. Have you finished reading the Twilight books? What can you say that is positive about the series? I refuse to believe that you actually hated it 100% How is that possible?!
I just finished the last book. I didn’t hate 100% of it – I hated about 99% of it. I don’t think I can say anything positive about it. Maybe the arm wrestling scene w/ Emmett and Belle.
4. If I came to visit you, what would we do?
Hang out – maybe go to Philly and play tourist. Go to Atlantic City. Whatever you wanted. I have 2 spare bedrooms for when you come visit. Maybe go to a couple of strip clubs. I heard you are into that stuff.
5. Talk to me about Robbie Williams…why do you love him?
I fell in love w/ Robbie Williams in 1999 when I heard Millennium. Then I saw the video and was IN LOVE. I have been a fan ever since. I love his music and his attitude and his accent and everything about him. He’s just amazing to me.
The only rules are that you have to link back to the original post and you have to put these rules in your post:
“Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.