Shelli created a meme and tagged me. I am actually gonna do it. Go me.
6 Weird things I do while getting ready to sleep or while sleeping:
1. I have to have my egonomically correct pillow on my bed. I sleep w/out it, but I sleep better with it.
2. My feet have HAVE to be covered. If I am sleeping someplace and the cover isn’t big enough (in my opinion) I will use a 2nd cover so keep the bottom of the bed covered or hunt down socks.
3. I have to be facing a door when I sleep. If I can’t find a door (that faces either a hallway or outside, then I have to fall asleep in a fetal position with my head covered.
4.I can’t sleep if my nose is covered. I will pull covers over my head, but not my nose so it sticks out from under a cover.
5. I have to sleep with my body pillow. it’s soft and white and cozy – but I can’t have it touching me. I just need it near me. When the princess sleeps over, she gets it, it goes against the end of the bed – by the wall so she doesn’t fall through the crack of the wall/bed.
6. I am supposed to sleep with wrist braces on. I forget but I am aware of it so I wake up and reposition my wrists so I have feeling in my arms in the morning. I am supposed to use a mouth guard -but I forget that also – which considering they are on the nighttable next to my bed – is sad.
and one for fun
7. I can’t sleep if I can’t see a clock. If I wake up in the middle of the night – i have to be able to see what time it is – so I know how much more sleep I can get.