Saw this on Lynda who stole it from Shelli. Here’s nerdom at it’s finest.
My HS. graduation 1988
1. Who was your best friend? S1 & S2 I really need to call them
2. What sports did you play? What is this thing called sports?
3. What kind of car did you drive? Didn’t but S1 had an IROC (yes she did, it was it’s but she drove it)
4. It’s Friday night, where were you? With S1 & S2 and S1’s stupid ass ex
5. Were you a party animal? no hae parties
6. Were you in the “In Crowd”? Not really, but everyone knew me.
7. Ever skip school? Yep. Didn’t start until 11th grade. That’s when we discovered Burger King didn’t get raided during class time or pep rallies.
8. Ever smoke? not in hs.
9. Were you a nerd? more of a dork
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? No, but I use to get dention a lot in 9th and 10th But then I learned.
11. Can you sing the alma mater? I have no idea
12. Who was your favorite teacher? my second grade teacher was my favorite. She’s the one that sent me to speech therapy. the other fave was the computer teacher, who didn’t know how to use computers and I did. So I taught the class. The only problem was it was first period. I didn’t always make it. (we had 1st, then homeroom, to cut down on cutting first period, it didn’t work)
13. Favorite class? Public Speaking. Loved it.
14. What was your school’s full name? Walt Whitman
15. School mascot? Don’t know
16. Did you go to Prom? Nope, went to Adventurland.
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? You couldn’t pay me enough to go back to hs. .
18. What do you remember most about graduation? That my parents made me go.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Getting into a fight with the entire class when S1 got pregnant.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? no.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? Yeah – clothes store in the mall before it burned down.
22. Who did you date? A few guys, no one of any importatance
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Deans office. I was sent to the dean so often in 9th grade that I just went and was able to pull all my cut slips so they didn’t get sent home
24. Have you gained weight since then? I refuse to dignify this with an answer. I mean, doesn’t everyone?!
25. What did you do after graduation? right after – went out to dinner with my family. My cousin is 6 weeks older and we all went out together. then hung out for the summer with s1 and s2 and then college. S1 gave birth in oct and now my (1st) princess is 18 damn – that sucks.
Maybe one day I’ll tell why I was sent to the Dean all the time in 9th grade. I find it entertaining.